Welcome to PetalumaOpen, a resource for information about Petaluma, California. Please see the Community Portal page for more information about the what, why and how.
Concrete Markings - Interesting art or markings in concrete, illuminating the history of our city, or just entertaining!
NOTE! Due to some extreme spammer activity, all users must be confirmed by Dan. Please create a user account, and then email me if you want to contribute.
- Using GIS Data
- Petaluma Financial Statements- Basic statements and Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (TODO: Extract this data into a spreadsheet or database so we can look at it over time)
- candidatematerials.txt a more machine readable version of the data at
and the Perl code used to generate it.
- Sonoma County's GIS department has parcels, streets, aerial photography, public lands, and more.
How Petaluma Works
Various factual treatments of sites and services of interest
- Ellis Creek Water Recycling Facility
- Petaluma River
- Public Safety Radio
- Water storage tanks and antennae on La Cresta Ridge
- Petaluma - Bodega Bay expanse and points of interest
- USGS National Maps viewer
Brainstorming on improvements in the city
We collected some information about the 2010 Fall Election.
Examples for people editing pages
More Getting started